As an SDR on our team, you will be instrumental in generating leads and creating opportunities to introduce our flagship products to new prospects. In this role, you will actively engage with potential clients, understand their needs, research new markets, and build an ever-growing list of prospects. We're seeking dynamic and tenacious individuals to help us grow and succeed.
CAKE.com is a unicorn, product-based software company, with offices in California, Europe and Asia.
We are focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Some of our products include Clockify (time tracking app), Pumble (business communication app), and Plaky (task management app).
Clockify is the world's #1 time tracker, used by millions, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, Amazon, etc.
- Generate new business opportunities through emailing, cold calling, and effective networking
- Creating a steady flow of effective outbound communications to drive engagement and build interest
- Arrange meetings with the Account Executives from pre-established lists of qualified leads. You’ll be equipped with top notch sales tools in your tool kit
- Build lead lists, messaging, and outreach techniques. Your output will have a big impact on our outbound process
- Stay up-to-date on industry best practices in tech sales
- Collaborate closely with the SDR Manager and inbound sales representatives to ensure a seamless handoff of qualified leads and foster strong cooperation
- Ability to effectively generate leads and drive sales, regardless of formal experience or job titles
- Ideally, 1-2 years experience in the role, or similar customer-facing role (if you have less experience still excited to meet you, years don’t count, work you did and mindset do 🙂)
- Proficiency in sales techniques, particularly in emails, cold calling and effective networking
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written, with a knack for connecting with gatekeepers
- Solid technical aptitude and business acumen
- Resourcefulness and adaptability in dynamic environments
- Familiarity with sales performance metrics
- Good understanding of how to analyze data and insights
What we provide
- Working in a product-based company with talented experts in the domain
- Onsite (Belgrade/Novi Sad)
- A supportive, healthy, and transparent work culture that encourages innovation and growth
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- In-house learning program (social/soft skills workshops, leadership training, tech lectures, knowledge sharing, and tech clubs)
- Team building activities, many small gatherings, and parties
- Fresh fruits, soft drinks
- Breakfast in office
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying