We're looking for a customer success specialist for a full-time position.
CAKE.com is a unicorn, product-based software company, with offices in California, Europe and Asia.
We are focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Some of our products include Clockify (time tracking app), Pumble (team chat app), and Plaky (project management app).
Clockify is the world's #1 time tracker, used by millions, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, Amazon, etc.
About the position
We're looking for a Customer success specialist who will work closely with our customers to understand their business model, current challenges, and goals then communicate how our products and features will add value to their business.
Your primary focus is on customer retention, onboarding, and upsell. This means you will be responsible for setting up newly subscribed enterprise clients, coaching them to use our products effectively, and finding opportunities to expand their use. Also, your job will be to anticipate risk of churn and react proactively by monitoring usage metrics and employ retention strategies.
- Develop and conduct onboarding/training video sessions for our client base
- Act as subject matter expert to customers to ensure they’re using our products effectively
- Monitor, identify and remediate critical customer challenges that could put customer retention at risk lead proactive efforts to improve retention rates
- Perform business review calls or video meetings to maintain customer health and strengthen the customer relationship (also in US time zone)
- Proactively identify upsell opportunities to drive customer growth
- Analyze, document and maintain records of customer interactions, comments, and feedback through internal tools
- Collaborate with our Sales, Support, Marketing, and Product teams to ensure customer needs are being met and to provide feedback
- Excellent written and spoken English
- 1+ years of experience in customer success, account management, customer support (in SaaS)
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, presentation, and training skills
- Highly tech-savvy - our tools are intuitive but complex, strong ability to understand technical concepts and problem solve is necessary
- Experience with onboarding customers to use sophisticated apps
- Well organized with a high degree of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Fluent in Ex-Yu languages (Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin)
- Experience with building processes on CRM tools
- Familiar with Zendesk Support
What we provide
- 500 EUR net (base salary) + variable bonus (opportunity to earn additional compensation) monthly
- Working in a product-based company with talented experts in the domain
- Remote-first company (full remote, hybrid model, or onsite)
- A supportive, healthy, and transparent work culture that encourages innovation and growth
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- In-house learning program (social/soft skills workshops, leadership training, tech lectures, knowledge sharing, and tech clubs)
- Team-building activities, many small gatherings, and parties
- Fresh fruits, soft drinks
- Breakfast in office
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying