We're looking for a software product manager to join us.
CAKE.com is a unicorn, product-based software company, with offices in California, Europe and Asia.
We are focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Some of our products include Clockify (time tracking app), Pumble (team chat app), and Plaky (project management app).
Clockify is the world's #1 time tracker, used by millions, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, Amazon, etc.
About the position
We're looking for an experienced product manager who'll help us develop and grow Clockify even further. Clockify is the fastest-growing time tracking software on the market and is used by millions of people across the world.
Your job will be to analyze how people use Clockify and make Clockify even more delightful and easier to use. You'll take customer insight from support and marketing, combine it with business metrics from the product analytics software, and work with design and development to create an even better product.
- Implement, collect and analyze product-level data
- Consolidate data from multiple users into profiles and compare user segments with distinct traits
- Talk to users to better understand their needs and motivations
- Discover and validate customer and business value, and prioritize work against goals
- 5+ years experience in software product management
- 3+ years experience in product data analysis and SaaS product metrics
- Experience with product analytics software
- Strong technical writing skills
- Ability to work in CET timezone (9:00-17:00 UTC+1)
- Fluent in Ex-Yu languages (Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin)
- Experience in marketing and/or customer support
- Experience with agile project management methodologies
- Experience with productivity software
- Design and coding skills
Qualities we're looking for
- Extremely self-motivated and autonomous - you'll be given direction but it's on you to figure out how to proceed
- Analytical - you should have plenty of experience looking at the data to inform your decisions
- Creative with strong product intuition - data is a valuable tool but don't use it as a crutch (you need to have an informed opinion and an imagination, especially when building something new from scratch)
- Systems thinker - you should understand how even the smallest change affects the entire system (consumer products are all about nuance)
- Super detail oriented - small errors or oversights should jump off the screen for you
What we provide
- Working in a product-based company with talented experts in the domain
- Onsite (Belgrade office)
- A supportive, healthy, and transparent work culture that encourages innovation and growth
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- In-house learning program (social/soft skills workshops, leadership training, tech lectures, knowledge sharing, and tech clubs)
- Team-building activities, many small gatherings, and parties
- Fresh fruits, soft drinks
- Breakfast in office
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying