We're looking for a user experience designer to help us shape the experience of our products.
CAKE.com is a unicorn, product-based software company, with offices in California, Europe and Asia.
We are focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Some of our products include Clockify (time tracking app), Pumble (business communication app), and Plaky (task management app).
Clockify is the world's #1 time tracker, used by millions, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, Amazon, etc.
- Evaluating existing product usability
- Collab with data-science team to create knowledge base about our users and their behavior
- Working closely with product team managers and planning the next UX improvement
- Making recommendations, storyboards, sketches and prototypes to effectively communicate UX ideas
- Be able to share with design team all necessary information for feature developing/improvement
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product design field (SaaS & software industry)
- Proficient in a wide range of research methods, including UX heuristic research and testing
- Experienced knowledge working with web applications
- Team player with good communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of design tool Figma
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work in CET timezone (9:00-17:00 UTC+1)
- Fluency in Ex-Yu languages (Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin)
What we provide
- Working in a product-based company with talented experts in the domain
- Onsite (Belgrade office)
- A supportive, healthy, and transparent work culture that encourages innovation and growth
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- In-house learning program (social/soft skills workshops, leadership training, tech lectures, knowledge sharing, and tech clubs)
- Team building activities, many small gatherings, and parties
- Fresh fruits, soft drinks
- Breakfast in office
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying