Are you an experienced and motivated leader with a passion for driving successful sales development efforts? Join our team at CAKE.com as an SDR Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of Sales Development Representatives, setting and achieving lead generation targets, and optimizing our outbound and inbound sales processes. We're seeking a dynamic individual with a proven track record in SDR management to help us grow and succeed.
CAKE.com is a unicorn, product-based software company, with offices in California, Europe and Asia.
We are focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Some of our products include Clockify (time tracking app), Pumble (business communication app), and Plaky (task management app).
Clockify is the world's #1 time tracker, used by millions, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, Amazon, etc.
- Lead and mentor a team of Sales Development Representatives to achieve lead generation and qualification targets.
- Develop and implement outbound sales development strategies.
- Set KPIs and performance metrics for the SDR team and provide coaching to ensure success.
- Optimize lead generation processes, scripts, and outreach techniques.
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to ensure a seamless handoff of qualified leads.
- Monitor and analyze lead generation performance and provide regular reporting and insights.
- Stay up-to-date on industry best practices in SDR management and lead generation.
- Collaborate closely with the VP of Sales and inbound sales representatives to ensure a seamless handoff of qualified leads and foster strong cooperation.
- Proven experience in SDR management, lead generation, or a similar leadership role.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Strong understanding of sales development processes and strategies.
- Experience in optimizing outbound sales efforts.
- Analytical and data-driven mindset with the ability to provide insights from performance data.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, with a passion for exceeding targets.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in Ex-Yu languages (Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin)
What we provide
- Working in a product-based company with talented experts in the domain
- Remote-first company (full remote, hybrid model, or onsite)
- A supportive, healthy, and transparent work culture that encourages innovation and growth
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- In-house learning program (social/soft skills workshops, leadership training, tech lectures, knowledge sharing, and tech clubs)
- Team building activities, many small gatherings, and parties
- Fresh fruits, soft drinks
- Breakfast in office
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying