We're looking for an experienced QA and test automation developer to join us.
CAKE.com is a unicorn, product-based software company, with offices in California, Europe and Asia.
We are focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Some of our products include Clockify (time tracking app), Pumble (team chat app), and Plaky (project management app).
Clockify is the world's #1 time tracker, used by millions, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, Amazon, etc.
- Architect test automation process and framework
- Integrate test framework with other software development tools for CI/CD, monitoring, issue reporting, and issue analysis
- Identify test needs and test case roadmap
- Refine test cases based on issues and code coverage
- Write test plans, test cases, and test data that cover business and technical requirements
- Create and maintain test repository and automation suites
- 5+ years of experience in test automation
- Experience with e2e functional tests, performance/load tests, security tests, and API testing
- Experience with automation frameworks and browser-driving automation tools
- Experience with HTML, CSS queries, XPath, REST, Git
- Experience with coding patterns (eg. Page Object)
- Ability to work in the CET timezone (9:00-17:00 UTC+1)
- Fluent in Ex-Yu languages ( Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Experience with cloud application development
- Experience with Cypress, Playwright and Docker
What we provide
- Working in a product-based company with talented experts in the domain
- Onsite (Belgrade office)
- A supportive, healthy, and transparent work culture that encourages innovation and growth
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- In-house learning program (social/soft skills workshops, leadership training, tech lectures, knowledge sharing, and tech clubs)
- Team-building activities, many small gatherings, and parties
- Fresh fruits, soft drinks
- Breakfast in office
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying