We're looking for an experienced content writer for a full-time position.
CAKE.com is a unicorn, product-based software company, with offices in California, Europe and Asia.
We are focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Some of our products include Clockify (time tracking app), Pumble (business communication app), and Plaky (task management app).
Clockify is the world's #1 time tracker, used by millions, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, Amazon, etc.
About the position
We're looking for a great content writer who will help our users improve their productivity and understand complex concepts, and help us rank for as many relevant keywords as possible.
We have a ton of topics we want to cover, and we need someone who's both interested in productivity and business topics and loves to write and share knowledge.
In addition to writing skills, you need to be a behavior expert. You need to know how people search on the internet, what they first look at on a page, how they scan it, and how they read long articles.
Your job will be primarily to craft content, which means you'll:
- Take a topic people want to know more about (based on what they search on Google)
- Research the primary topic and related topics
- Create an outline and summarize your findings
- Write an article (and maybe write an accompanying video script, if the main topic is video-friendly)
- Provide visuals when needed (with the help of our designers)
- Research and write content on a daily basis
- Update and improve existing content
- Make sure the content matches search intent and follows good SEO practices
- Prepare content for different mediums (blog posts, guides, and videos)
- Work closely with editors, designers, other writers, and video editors
Example of what you'll write about
- Time management
- Business regulations
- Team collaboration
- Project management
- Task management
- Employee management
- Team management
- Remote work
- Perfect English
- 2+ years of writing experience
- Great written and visual communication skills
- Know how people consume content online
- Interest in productivity and business topics
- SEO and content marketing knowledge
- Experience with writing about project management topics
- Experience with writing about apps
- Experience with writing about business topics
- Experience with writing about labor laws and business laws
- Experience with devising calculators that accompany the content you’ve written
- Experience with devising templates that accompany the content you’ve written
- Know how to create video content
- Familiar with the software industry
- Familiar with online marketing
What we provide
- 600-900 EUR net based on experience and interview output
- Working in a product-based company with talented experts in the domain
- A supportive, healthy, and transparent work culture that encourages innovation and growth
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- In-house learning program (social/soft skills workshops, leadership training, tech lectures, knowledge sharing, and tech clubs)
- Team-building activities, many small gatherings, and parties
- Fresh fruits, soft drinks
- Breakfast in office
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying