We're looking for a site reliability engineer to join us.
CAKE.com is a unicorn, product-based software company, with offices in California, Europe and Asia.
We are focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Some of our products include Clockify (time tracking app), Pumble (team chat app), and Plaky (project management app).
Clockify is the world's #1 time tracker, used by millions, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, Amazon, etc.
We have more than a million people who are using Clockify each day, and each day the number grows by several thousand. Your job will be to make sure our infrastructure keeps up with the growth.
- Make sure the infrastructure is scalable and can handle high traffic volume (100,000 requests per second)
- Define and deploy monitoring, alerting, and logging systems
- Make sure the system is secure and there are no vulnerabilities
- Monitor server logs, watching out for abnormalities
- Design, manage and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- Work with our client's IT departments to set up self-hosted versions of Clockify
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Working experience with AWS, Docker, Git, CI/CD tools like Gitlab CI, Jenkins, etc
- Experience with IaC tools like Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Puppet, Packer
- Proficiency with Linux and other Unix based systems (including writing shell scripts)
- Experience setting up build automation and repositories
- Excellent understanding of security and safety best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work in CET timezone (9:00-17:00 UTC+1)
- Fluent in Ex-Yu languages (Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin)
- Working experience with Hashicorp stack (Nomad, Consul, Vault)
- Working experience with MongoDB and distributed architecture
- Experience with agile development methodologies (behavior-driven development, continuous integration, and delivery, executable documentation)
- Proficiency with OOP and Java.
What we provide
- Working in a product-based company with talented experts in the domain
- Onsite (Belgrade office)
- A supportive, healthy, and transparent work culture that encourages innovation and growth
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- In-house learning program (social/soft skills workshops, leadership training, tech lectures, knowledge sharing, and tech clubs)
- Team-building activities, many small gatherings, and parties
- Fresh fruits, soft drinks
- Breakfast in office
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying