CAKE.com is a unicorn, product-based software company, with offices in California, Europe, and Asia.
We are focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Some of our products include Clockify (time tracking app), Pumble (business communication app), and Plaky (task management app).
Clockify is the world's #1-time tracker, used by millions, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, Amazon, etc.
About the position
We are seeking an experienced and innovative Senior Product Manager to lead our mobile and desktop application development. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in managing applications across multiple platforms and a passion for creating user-centric products.
Your job will be to analyze how people use CAKE.com products and make them even more delightful and easier to use. You'll take customer insight from support and marketing, combine it with business metrics from the product analytics software, and work with design and development to create an even better product.
- Define and drive the strategic direction for our mobile and desktop applications, aligning with the company’s overall goals and customer needs
- Lead the end-to-end lifecycle of product development, from ideation, design, and development to launch and iteration
- Collaborate with engineering, design, marketing, sales, and other teams to deliver high-quality products
- Conduct market research and gather user feedback to ensure our products meet market demands and offer exceptional user experiences
- Utilize data analytics to make informed decisions about product features, improvements, and future development
- Stay on top of industry trends and competitor products to identify opportunities for innovation and improvement
- 5+ years experience, preferably with a focus on mobile and desktop applications.
- Proven experience in launching and managing successful products.
- Experience in product data analysis and SaaS product metrics
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical background with an understanding of software development processes.
- Ability to work in CET timezone (9:00-17:00 UTC+1)
- Fluent in Ex-Yu languages (Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin)
- Experience in marketing and/or customer support
- Experience with agile project management methodologies
- Experience with productivity software
- Design and coding skills
Qualities we're looking for
- Extremely self-motivated and autonomous - you'll be given direction but it's on you to figure out how to proceed
- Analytical - you should have plenty of experience looking at the data to inform your decisions
- Creative with strong product intuition - data is a valuable tool but don't use it as a crutch (you need to have an informed opinion and an imagination, especially when building something new from scratch)
- Systems thinker - you should understand how even the smallest change affects the entire system (consumer products are all about nuance)
- Super detail oriented - small errors or oversights should jump off the screen for you
What we provide
- Working in a product-based company with talented experts in the domain
- Onsite (Belgrade office)
- A supportive, healthy, and transparent work culture that encourages innovation and growth
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- In-house learning program (social/soft skills workshops, leadership training, tech lectures, knowledge sharing, and tech clubs)
- Team-building activities, many small gatherings, and parties
- Fresh fruits, soft drinks
- Breakfast in office
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying